4/23/06
Karate Grading
Today was my karate grading.
erh .. Let's just say it was bad. argh.
I was too nervous and had a mindblock. =(
ok. 3 major mistakes.
1. Forgot my karta no. 1 (a series of steps)
SIGH. My neighbours were far too fast for me to even try to catch up with them at all, so i returned to rest position. Then Sir made me redo, alone, in front of everyone. -shakes head.
2. At the end of the Zen stunt we're suppose to go "oosh", but i didn't say anything. Then this black belt guy came to me and shouted "NUMBER 7 WHY YOU NEVER SHOUT?" omg. so malu. =X
3. hahs. I got scolded for not "oosh-ing" too while doing the round house kicks too. haish. Had to redo. so while others did 20 left and 20 right kicks, i did 27 each. gosh.
Now my muscles are aching. But nothing can compare to the huge bump on Ed's head!! =X She was kicked in the jaw by a black belt and did a back flip to the floor! Never in my life did i see someone fall so straight unto the ground ok. gosh.
so, ok.
I was depressed on the journey home.
Weary and disappointed at how i fared ..
Worried about the results too..
Indulging in M&Ns didn't help.
I have NO appetite today.
1 hello panda biscuit for breakfast and a few bites of carrot cake for lunch.
And I had small fries and a Mcchicken without the bread for dinner.
And I drank loads of water. - A bottle of Orangina, a bottle of grape Snapple, a cup of coke, a bottle of mineral water and a bowl of soup.
This is called drowning your sorrows.
ok. that's all.
BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment